Huge Congratulations to Miss Kim, 2024 Educator/School Personnel of the Year Nominee!

We're thrilled to announce that Kim Lodewegen, our amazing school administrative assistant, has been nominated for the 2024 New London Chamber of Commerce Educator/School Personnel of the Year Award!

This prestigious award recognizes outstanding educators, school personnel, or anyone who works directly with students in our public or private schools. 

We'd also like to take a moment to acknowledge Mr. Chris Luebke for his well-deserved nomination for this same award in 2023. Chris, your dedication to Emanuel's students is truly inspiring.

Kim and Chris, we echo to you the words of St. Paul when he prayed for the Philippians (Philippians 1:3-6): 

I thank my God every time I remember you. Every time I pray for all of you, I always pray with joy,  because of your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now. I am convinced of this very thing: that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Congratulations to both Kim and Chris!