"Starting Point" Bible Basics Class



"Starting Point" is Emanuel's Bible basics course taught by Pastor Marcus Schulz, Tuesday nights at 6:30pm. A new class kicks off on Tuesday, Feb. 22. We spend a few minutes each night finding the foundations of our faith and discussing how these teachings apply to our lives. 

Have you ever asked yourself, “how well do I know the basics of the Bible?” “How well do I know what my kids are being taught about God in School?” “How can I get better motivated to attend worship and bible class?” or, “How can I learn God’s direction for my life and my family?” We’ve got the answer for you!
We invite everyone: new members, long-time members, teenagers, grandparents, and everyone in between. This course will be available both in person, and online via Facebook Live - go to Facebook.com/emanuelnl
Registering in advance by contacting the office at 920-982-5444 is encouraged, however, walk-ins are welcome. Childcare will be provided upon request.